Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
NP @ 45 at marina barrage!
Friday, November 28, 2008, 11:14 PM marina barrage was beautiful! initially thought it was a hotel and everything, but then it turned out to be outdoors. could see the flyer, esplanade, and there was like a water playground, couldn resist the water, so took out our shoes and took peektures in the water! buffet was awesome, there was something like a fondue, strawberries, fruits, and marshmellows with melted chocolate, crayfish, lamb, sushi, its making my mouth water just by writing this down! the scenery was the best, at night, it was just totally beautiful :) but i couldn take many pictures at night, because we had to board the bus back to school :( will upload pics later, when i get the rest from kav :) okay, i will upload afew just to show you how beautiful it can be! |