Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
my dreams;
Sunday, November 30, 2008, 11:06 PM dreams. someone always told me to dream far, to reach for the stars. do what you yearn to do most, live your dream for yourself. be happy. that was many many years ago. but right now, looking back at my life, i really cant see myself taking care of plants my whole life. animals maybe, but not plants. the one big dream that i've have only told certain people, im nowhere near it, its like i've wasted my years. the long process to reach the top is rather tedious, and you wonder whether you have the x factor,to stand out. and to make it big, its not easy. infact, its tough. but still, somehow, i always harboured that small hope, that one day, i would. so i've decided, i'd complete my studies, my diploma first. and then from there on, i'd decide where i would want to go, what i want to be. cos somewhere inside of me, that small burning flame never did die. and if i fail, at least i know i tried. :) |