Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, November 04, 2008, 7:22 PM hello. i've got new resolutions. i know people make them at the start of a new year, not coming to the end of a year. but,i badly want to achieve this before next year :/ 1. Take care of my legs. I want to wear heelsssss so no more scratching. 2. I want flat flat flat flat flat tummy. 10 situps and 30 crunches every night. i don't want to keep sucking in my tummy anymore (though i heard doing that improves back posture) 3. Save money!!!!!!! seeee. short and sweet. oh well. i cant do much in two months plus. Tagged by chloe Each person starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. Those that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your entry, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names. 1. I love watching sunrise and sunset. (especially sunset) 2. I binge on ice cream when I'm sad/annoyed/pissed, 3. I get hungry very often 4. I love names that are not pronounced the way that they look like they're supposed to be pronounced (k probably no one gets me here) eg: Chloe is not "ker-loe" and Lisle is not "Liss-lay" and Siobhan is "siob-han" hahahaha 5. I hate people who hate me 6. I love soup 7. I hate it when it rains when im outdoors, but i love it when it rains when im indoors. 8. I love strolls at the beach. 9. I like boat rides. 10. I get really quiet sometimes and withdraw into myself when everything overwhelms. whoever wants to do the quiz just do k :) I really hate it when people get angry/ pissed with me for the slightest reason, NOT EVEN WORTH TO BE MENTIONING ABOUT? it's driving me nuts. My sis just yelled at me because i accidentally drop a piece of cake onto the floor -.- i think her PMS coming. sometimes i wonder about my name. i mean, i really like my name and all (except the chinese part) but its a little common. if i could have name myself from birth, i would have named myself Chloe. Did i tell you that i really really like the name Chloe? or maybe emma, sierra, you get the point. Something not-so-common. So CHLOE, be honoured that you have the name Chloe, cause i really really like your name :) If only my dad didn't stop my mum from naming me Apple, i'd be Apple and my sister would be Cherry. That's what my mum said. Seriously. HAHAHA, Apple Gan. i think Adeline Gan sounds nicer. but then again, being Apple Gan would probably be pretty cool toooo. :) imagine all the weird things that you'd be able to say. -edited// i just got a sms saying that my pay is in! finally like after so long. and my boss says that he will bank in for me, so i don't have to go down to SimLimSquare to take it! Imagine going down there 4 times, i think i will drag somebody down to acc me there 4 times too :D anyway, its not much, but at least now i have moo-lah :) no spending anyway, i got to saveeeee. and i reallly reallly will save hor. hmph. XD eh i suddenly feel like playing gunbound. :DD
ps,iloveyou.♥ |