Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
every step that i take;
Sunday, November 09, 2008, 10:48 PM im suppose to blog about something. but i forgot. tsk. bestfriend, i really really hope that our friendship will be as strong as ever again. i hope that it will be back to normal again. im compromising alot, more that i should ever have. talking to you today just seemed really really weird. its not like last time, when we could poke fun at each other, jibing each other. it no longer feels the same. and i don't like it. goodbye may come sooner than expected. |