AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
thats's when i love you
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 10:06 PM






elephants!
some of our classmates went to thailand,and they bought the whole class
toy elephants key chains in different colours :))
i think they are super cute :D
ahaha spot mine if you can, i think its pretty obvious XD
and so, we named out elephants :) managed to make them stand in the second pic.
& as usual, the two goons made up some kind of weird names.
here goes, dont laugh ah.

from left to right:

Kavidha's- Trish
Yusri's - Insane -.-
John's - SumDumStik o.o
Adeline's - Aurora

apparently Insane and SumDumStik's names were an inside joke -.-
WHICH i will not tell :D
if u are smart enough, you can spot it XD
oh and i think my elephant's the only one that has no patterns on the back,
but i love it cause its in blue :)

so far school's been a terror,
projects projects and projects coming in.
i HATE projects to the max. -.-

i think im getting sick stupid cough :/
scratch itchy feeling in my throat that just wants to make me jam my hand down
my throat and scratch it.
pffft



When u have to look away
When u don't have much to say
That's when I love u
I love u just that way

To here u stumble when u speak
Or see u walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love u endlessly

And when your mad cause u lost the game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby I love u I love u anyway

Cause here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind

The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u
No matter what

So when u turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made u cry
That's when I love u
I love u
A little more each time

And when u cant quite match you clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love u I love u

More then u know
And when u forgot that we had a date
Or that look that u give when u show up late
Baby I love u ,I love u anyway

So here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me 4 life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind

The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u
No matter what

Ohh that's when I love u when nothing baby, nothing u do could change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u , when I love u no matter what
Ohhhh no matter what

Older Posts Newer Posts