Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
different
Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 10:31 PM ![]() haha all right,i don't want this post to be lengthy cos im super tired so i will
just jump straight to the main point. thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes through friendster/handphone/in person :) appreciate it alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot. in fact i was kinda surprised, when mutual friends whom i thought wouldn remember,wished me. thanks everyone for the gifts! :) love them all lots. and thanks for the day! :) its always fun with you |