Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
together we will;just believe
Monday, September 08, 2008, 10:52 PM Take time to realize, That your worth is Crashing down on in. Take time to realize, That I am on your si-i-i-de Didn't I, didn't I tell you. But I can't spell it out for you, No, it's never gonna be that simple But I can't spell it out for you [Chorus:] If you just realize what I've just realized, Then we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other now. [Verse 2:] Take time to realize Oh-oh I'm on your si-i-i-de Didn't I, didn't I tell you. Take time to realize That this all can pass by Didn't I didn't I tell you [Refrain:] But I can't spell it out for you, No it's never gonna be that simple But I can't spell it out for you. [Chorus:] If you just realized what I just realized Then we'd be perfect for each other And we'd never find another Just realized what I've just realized We'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other but. [Verse 3:] It's not that the same No it's never the sa-a-ame If you don't feel it too. If you meet me half way If you 'd meet me half way. It could be the same for you. [Chorus:] If you just realize what I just realized Then we'd be perfect for each other And we'd never find another Just realize what I just realized We'd never have to wonder no-o-w Just realize what I just realized If you just realize what I just realized Oh... love this song! imma gonna find the chords and play it :)) oh and ps,stop my music player at the bottom if you wanna listen to the video :) love my fatty piggy sticky kukuish nehneh! <3 |