Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
old friends :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 11:48 PM BLEACH swords went to taka seoul garden with M,R,E and D today, ate like super alot of beef and chicken and fish, didn't eat anything else except ice cream and the soup items -.- after that went shoppinggg around, R and M are crazy over anime and manga stuff :/ slacked and crapped at starbucks :)M even wanted to buy swords and kantanas. tsk,im not in the mood to blog, let the pictures talk :) gotta go off now,ciaos people :) ps/ thanks for the chocs from germany R and M! :) i miss my fatty nehneh alot :( |