Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
doomsday
Monday, September 15, 2008, 10:11 AM i got my results. as i expected,they were umm. mummy's not happy.so is daddy. me?well,i expected this kind of results,so im thankful that i at least passed. Thank God. ugh its a freaking long drop from last semester. my gpa has never been so low before =/ i need to pull up my gpa or. i can say bye bye to my future. no more slacking and putting off projects. tsk. egad,i haven wash face,brush teeth and im infront of the computer. and im waiting for baby to wake so he can check his results too. i guess i'd better go brush teeth. ohdamn i need to get outta my house,mummy's furious and nagging non stop. |