Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, August 04, 2008, 6:08 PM lunched at pizza hut with daisy and cher,
dessert at japanese ice cream, omg the ice cream is the love *licks lips* HAHA and we laughed damn hard cos apparently cher didn't realise that her cartoon monkey shirt had a heart shaped thing on its butt, i wrote asshole on the receipt and pointed the paper, (arrow-ed) at her, and HAHAHA that silly kissyboo thought i was scolding her XD haha super funny,laughed until my sides hurt :DDDDDD shopped abit,then went home. and uh,my mum just bought an iron for me. -.- & i miss labrador beach, and my nose won't stop leaking,damnit. |