Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, August 03, 2008, 4:04 PM why;
i suddenly miss new york. and i miss wbff kate who's currently in new york. just saw all those pictures that were framed up in andrew's room, nostalgic. :( and andrew the funniest. "i never see my lover for 3 months already!" (not counting pix cam ) at least you get to fly back and see her :( i never see her for like wad? 2-3 years? stupid shit. Katherine Toh Shu Hui come back quick and fast, i know you become like an angmoh lang alrd, i can talk the slang with you too :) im very behind in my schoolwork, no i didn't realise this now. i realise this way way way back, pia-ing like shit now. go bury your face in the mud or something. always ruining the day that im having. Labels: stupid ghost of you |