Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
urgh
Thursday, August 21, 2008, 7:49 PM i hate fishy soup,and i hate it when my mum forces me to drinks it. freaking fishy smell and the fishy oil. studying on my bed is productive because its damn comfortable and i won't get up and move. but. i fell asleep because it was too damn comfortable. now im 3lectures behind. im a damn pro sleeper. i can nap for 3 hours,wake up 1hour, and then fall right back to sleep right after that. and that's a nap only. yea,i know. im a pig :) goodbye,off to study. |