Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, July 04, 2008, 5:05 PM woke at 9 feeling hot all over, cousin took me to the doctor,parents weren't at home :/ hahaha i couldnt even walked properly, my legs were that shaky, took medicine,slept for like 5 hours? hahaha,fever gone :) throat pain also gone :) my nose is still block leh. and haha yes Z i have a fast body recovery system, try breaking my arm again,if i cant grow back my arm in one day,im gonna break yours :D later off to kic house to study, hopefullllly,i will get my studies done ook im eating pizza now. & here comes my mum to scold me for eating pizza :/ pizza doesnt makes you sick, oh gawd,nagging starts. tsk. im glad there's you. Labels: you don't really care |