AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
Saturday, July 19, 2008, 11:31 PM

& rocking the boat

I need to start studying now, but i have no mood, totally no mood, zero.I need to save money. I say this every start of the month but half the time i'm spending my money on food, clothes, food, clothes. Food should be free, so everyone can be fat and jolly together, and there'll be no anorexics or bulimics.

i said something intelliegent to Evel for the second time 8)
#1
Evel:"OMG, am i stupid or stupid?!"
Me:"Both."

i am so greedy,i ate one LARGE pizza all by myself,chicken wings,garlic bread and to top it all,the cadbury big 1 litre box of ice cream. so right now,im currently feeling like humpty dumpty,and all the fats are going to places i do not want them to go.

i feel like painting in my sleep.

xoxo.

Labels: ,

Older Posts Newer Posts