Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, July 24, 2008, 10:13 PM once in a while; wreckzzz-.- napfa was a total flop,group of 10 students were the whinny-eist lot i ever took, and even after giving them so many tryouts,and holding up B's group up just for the sake of them, freaking nonsense ask me to cheat for them rarh like wth la,super pisssed HAHA J saw what i was trying to do cos i was this closeeee to exploding -.- stupid crap -.- -.- -.- and i had this weird guy in the group,hahaha even his classmates told me he was weird and warned us to be careful o.o largest cohort today,and,im damn freaking exhausted :/& biochem is driving me nuts grr im getting irritated and annoyed. had lunch with nehnehboy at pizzahut today, the <3 :) & a few days back the shaking body still in my mind XD Nboy got this from the dong dong machine, that machine is like always cheating ur money, ahah lucky luucky loveeeee XD i cant get enough of the face, superrrrr cute :D dapian on the bed,always smiling back at me <3 back to study :( byeeeee martians ♥
|