Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, July 27, 2008, 9:29 PM always; big cousin,which part of washing the car do you not understand? -.- i don't look like a car to you do i? :/ gah.washing car day,extended fam came too, rarhh,and ndrew kept pointing the hose at me while i was washing saying that he was washing car :/ wth WASH THE CAR,NOT WASH ME -.- place was slippery like fish, slipped and fell like how many times, luckily it was on grass,but my butt hurts. went R5 for dinner, salmon fish head yummy ![]() then off to ikea to get cupboard for logan, and i just realised my skin looks screwed in mozilla. :/ |