Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, July 09, 2008, 1:25 PM If you just realise; ive got really heavy subjects this sem,haha i wont be surprised if i have to retake some.or maybe..ALL. BOOOO damn pain damn pain!my throat hurts like neh neh strepsils aint working and its making my left eye all red n kuku-ish.haha :D Name: Adeline Gan Birth Date: 1990 Current Status: nyehh nyehh pok.haha Eye Color: dark brown Hair Color: blacky Righty or Lefty:RIGHTY.. Zodiac Sign: L LAYER TWO-On the inside Your Heritage: Chinese Your Fears: Lizards Your Weaknesses: sweet sweeeeet things/people Your Perfect Pizza: haha idk. LAYER THREE-Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Your thoughts first waking up: (: Your Bedtime: 12am Your most missed memory: (: LAYER FOUR-Your Pick Pepsi or Coke: pepsi McDonald’s or Burger King: BurgerKing Adidas or Nike: adidasssss Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino LAYER FIVE Do youSmoke: NONONONONONONONONO. Curse: haha shit counted anot? LAYER SIX-In the Past Month Drank alcohol: no Gone to the mall: YES DUHHH haha Been on stage: yess Eaten sushi: yeppp Dyed your hair: nope LAYER SEVEN-Have You Ever? Changed who you were to fit in: ehhh dont think so,never will :) LAYER NINE-In a Girl/Guy Best eye colour: anything Best hair colour: not blue/green/purple/pink Short or long hair: for a guy then short la haha LAYER TEN-What Were You Doing1 minute ago: smsing 1 hour ago: smsing 4.5 hours ago: sleeping 1 month ago: nyehhhh 1 year ago: mugging LAYER ELEVEN-Finish the sentence I love: (: I feel: happy. I hate: the thoughts last night. I hide: whenever a problem arises I miss: BCA & PPEC I need: (: LAYER TWELVE-Tag 5 people to do this hY,chloe,banchett,kic,zoel RED ANTS!ooooh <3 i said,your eyes are the brightest of all colours i don't wanna ever love another you'll always be my thunder so bring on the rain& bring on the thunder. ♥ |