Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 3:14 AM i knew the truth all along. everything you used to say, did you think i was too blind to see? but hey,i'm not dumb after all. I know things inside out,somehow. why was i expecting this? cause i know you too well, everything is "too hard" or troublesome for you. all the stuff you say, you know you never come through at all? not once. its all empty promises. actions proved more than words. have you ever once put yourself in my shoes, have you ever thought of how i would feel? i feel completely insignificant. as if you don't really care, whether i live or die, whether im sick, whether im happy or sad. what kind of person are you? let me ask you one simple question. when i needed you the most, were you even there? you keep taking me for granted. when u needed me, i came down. i helped you forget, even went all the way out.do you even respect me? stop taking me for granted. i have had enough. when i keep giving and giving, and all you do is take and take. isnt it a two-way street? you ask me why would i still do this? i will tell you why. Labels: broken smiles |