Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:33 PM ![]() buzzbuzzbubzzzzz; everynight,there's this bee/wasp coming into my room and flying around my lightbulb. buzzing around to its heart's content. and then yesterday,it died. :/picked it up,and sent it floating down my window & now,there's another bee buzzing around my bulb. seriously,how do they even find my room every night, and whyyy my room of so many rooms in the block :/ today chemistry lesson was scary. i kept hearing ethylene as adeline o.o and i thought teacher was saying me cos i kept talking i.hate.poking.insects. :( |