Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 5:42 PM why is she such a fool again, letting herself believe that happiness do come after all and all can come crashing down in just a minute, lies,deceit don't use her as a replacement, not on the rebound, she swears thats the last thing you will ever want to do. you are not the only one who's hurt after all, words are just words. im tired of this shit, this proving, if you don't believe dont fine. |