Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, June 01, 2008, 9:55 PM uhhhh super screwed, i know nuts about ppbn, & im still blogging one post after another. studied from 12-6! for ppbn,whyyyy is i cant remb anything, unless i look at a hint :((( grrrr,josh's project is driving me nuts, so gonna study during holidays, i guess i learnt my lesson this time. :( somehow,no matter what,i dunno how, i just got to mug really hard for end of year, to pull up my marks :/ I HAVE TO. cos i know my marks will be shittttttttty. -sugardollbaby. |