Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:02 PM SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU 1. Lizards 2. Ghosts 3. Near death experiences 4. Being in the school toilet alone after 6 pm 5. hospitals 6. losing loved ones 7. cheekooooopekssss SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST 1. sweet text messages 2. anything strawberry 3.chilling with friends 4. biking! 5. fooooodddddd 6.ice cream 7. shopping:) SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM 1. handphone 2. ipod 3. fan 4. baby pillow and bolster 5. radio 6. bed 7. laptop SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU 1. I can like a person for a damn long time 2. I eat alot,never grow fat. 3. I loveeee the colour blueeeee 4. I can cook! 5. oh oh i have a default arm,gladly show it to you :) 6. I hate drawing,drive me nuts 7. Im a daredevil,i love heights :) SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE 1. Go to the dead sea!! (floatfloatfloat) 2. Stay in jail for one night 3. Visit bermuda triangle!and come out alive 4. skydiving 5. Walk the runway 6. Get married, 7. travel around the world! SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO 1. Sleep the whole day 2. bend my arm backwards 3. i can thrash you in CS :D 4. use the computer the whole day 5. i can sense emotions and things that are not right :/ freaky i know 6. eat every 15mins 7. bike twist SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T DO 1. sit still and study 2. splits 3. cartwheel 4. drink herbal teas and ginseng without holding my nose 5. back bend 6. stay away from the computer for more than 3 days 7. leave home without mp3 and handphone SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX 1. broad shoulders! 2. sweet smile << omg haha nehneh! XD 3. eyes 4. dimples 5. great character 6. sweet text messages 7. dressing SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST 1. hahaha 2. OMG 3. huh 4. shit 5. damn 6.oh my goodness 7. mad |