Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, June 30, 2008, 9:07 PM SAB is a damn total bore. in fact,i'd be sleeping if it weren't for j and ly attending the same class too. went hse for project, total waste of time,never even got anything done :/ mum called to say she didn't need help with grocery anymore :D so met cheryl at jurong east, had early dinner, and yes,complained alot about shitty projects,shitty teachers, shitty project mates,shitty results,so much shit tsk. then went back to cck, pass Z his stuff,AHH U BETTER THANK ME,I WENT THROUGH FIRE,HELL, AND WHATNOT TO GET THAT FOR YOU. & I've been sneezing nonstop for the past few hours, i feel,shivery and wobbly, stupid draught make me so sleepy toodles, im off to bed, hopefully i
hot air hot air hot air |