AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 7:38 PM

Leave Me Alone.
now i know why i don't look like either of my parents,
when you told me that,i was so shocked,
i swear i really felt like just dying?
so freaking lost,
& fyi,to YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE,
i don't like you doing that to me,
i hate it when anyone does that to me,
it really hurts you know.
i cried in the shower,because of that,
and yes im sensitive over that,so please,
next time dont do that when i _ _ _ _ .
and why the hell is everyone being so mean today?
its like a competition for mean-ness.
ok whatever,that was just randomness. :/

met up with lovely gfs for lunch at causeway,
uhh service at jack place sucks like hell pleaseee,
we almost walked out of the door without paying.tsk.
anyway,andrew owe me owe me owe me :)) i won the bet.
seee i told you i was good at this,
haa,maybe i should consider a career in matchmaking, XD
hahaha ok thats dumb.
ahaha,and i think anyone who reads my blog,
would know that peepeepee & wheeheehee are together,:)
uhhh haha he self advertise on my blog,so you should know who im referring to.
whoo!
wish them all the best, :)
and oh well,i did alot of thinking ystd night,
i was confused until today,
i know what i have to do,
but im not looking forward to it,
I think i get hypnotised by the rain or something.
hahaha I like the way the rain moves down, it sways because of the wind.
if I were to die, today is a great day (:
personally, I think jumping down should be fun on a day like that ...
I mean you get to feel the rain on your face before you well... Plonk dead.
hahaha ok,im not emo or anything i swearrrrrr,
i just like the way rain moves :)

Random question: would you catch me if i fall? i don't think so.

Ndrew sent me this really nice song,
its about broken dreams or smth,hahaha blog song,
he's trying to make me and some other people emo i think, :/
see,i've got wonderful cousins uh.



When I was a child, the story would say
Somebody would sweep you off your feet someday.
That's what I hoped would happen with you,more then you could know.
I wanted to tell you, that my heart's in your hands.
I prayed for the day that I would get the chance,
'N just when I worked up, the courage to try.
Much to my surprise,you had somebody else, yeah yeah.
'Cos these feelings, I keep to myself.

I may never get to hold you so tight,
I may never get to kiss you goodnight,
I may never get to look deep in your eyes,or so it seems.
I always will be wishing you were mine,
I think about what could be all the time,
all the happiness that I could find.
Baby...a girl can dream.

From the moment I wake up,
'til I fall asleep,I imagine you not with her,
but with me.
Talking and laughing, sharing our dreams,it's just a fantasy,
'cos you had somebody else,'cos these feelings I keep to myself.

I may never get to hold you so tight,
I may never get to kiss you goodnight,
I may never get to look deep in your eyes,or so it seems.
I always will be wishing you were mine,
I think about what could be all the time,
all the happiness that I could find.
Baby...a girl can dream.

A girl can dream...
it's true,and to call you my own,
it's the sweetest dream known.


& anyway,if you had seen how andrew convince peepeepee to
say what he had to say using this song and many other songs,
teeheehee it was just damn hilarious,but oh-so-true :)
no guts=heartache;andrew's motto. gah.

nehneh,im sorry if what i say hurt you,
i really really didnt mean that,
i <3>
you too much to let you go,
so pleaseeeeee dont be angry anymore.


Labels: ,

Older Posts Newer Posts