Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, June 02, 2008, 5:56 PM narnia was not nice -.- plot was ewww,anti climax,& i just realised something. zoel's sms has 11 F words inside a message. see! how many *&^% times he used that word! he can sing a song with it -.- reaaaaaly,i have lost my touch for blogging, i don't like blogging in the living room, parents always find a reason to nagggggg. grrrr. don't you think that closed mind people are just so irritating? everything must be the norm for them,tsk :/ open up can,now what century already -.- ![]() baby loveeeeee;addicted :) |