Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, June 13, 2008, 8:02 PM just leave me hanging there, went pc show with cousin and mummy :) i felt like a rubbish collector on the way there :/ & i finally got my laptop! imahappygirl. gala gala gala. :D tsk,andrew dared me to speak in chinese to one promoter to ask about a product, i was struggling to make myself understood while he stood there laughing. -.- u know how freaking chim it is to ask about a product anot?! buttons and functions how to say?! grrrr. promoter thought i was mad,but he was pretty nice :) met andrew's friend on the way back, pretttttyyyy boy yo dave. :) hahaha. on a string,not knowing whether everything is all right. ah well,back to cyanide and happiness comics, at least,they make me forget/laugh. |