Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 2:17 PM i realised that my blog song was macham abit too emo,tsk. im freaking bored,la dee dah. i might not go MA again,i get freaking pissed cos when i stand in heels, i get damn backaches. and backaches make me irritable :) but the photographers there are nice,so are the people working there. uhhhhhh i wanna eat buffet. :/ sushi!pizza hut!marche!chicken rice!&&& ice cream,zomgggg. and if i only can keep it inside me.gahhh. GSS is here,i haven even started shopping, heehee,time to find my cousins. :))) i know there's some thing more,and just remb i'would be willing to go the extra mile for you. just ask,you know i will come. |