Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, June 20, 2008, 6:29 AM hell,the rain woke me up, im the only person in my family that woke up and went around closing windows. now i don't even know why i did that, i don't usually wake up,everytime it rains. weird :/ i love everything about you,the way you are, and i wouldnt change anything about you, did i tell you that? :)) shitzxzxzxzx,i better go back to sleep, im scaring the shit out of myself. by thinking of all those horror shows that i watched. urgh,eyebags and panda black eyes. *yawn* oh and i forgot to say, Good morning. :) <3 |