Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, June 27, 2008, 3:00 PM flying kiss <3 double whammy! aha just realised that Z really suck at table soccer, thrashed him 40-10, wheee,damn funny. loser owe winner spongebob toyyyyy, my spongey,here i come :)) and he lost to rachael also,tsk. but i dunno what he owe her la, maybe some lingerie or smth,oops :X nehneh pok,tsk,gum crazy boy. urgh,today was a killer, 1 hr of sleeping lesson,hot day no food :( sometimes i just really want to walk around in my tankini :/ studying's a bi*ch. stupid annoying irritant i ate gallons of ice cream today, i think ice cream are like the greatest invention on earth :) don't you think so too? talked alot,ate alot,sometimes i feeeeel like a pig, i sleep alot too, :) ![]() WANTED is damn niceeee,watched ystd with E, angelina jolie is damn hot. she's getting old,but STILL hot, i want to age gracefully like her tooo,haaa. ok i shall stop raving about her, im so not a les pleaseeee :/ And oh haha, my nose just made this funny squeaking sound. HAHAHA, I thought it would be funny to note it down. :D much love,xoxo.♥ |