Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 9:03 PM ![]() and uhh,this is exactly how my toilet bowl feels about me now, yes it told me so. :/ tsk. . . . . . . . . . and this uh,has no link. ![]() ![]() ![]() hahaha okay,i think i just got addicted to cyanide and happiness comics, even though they are sickeningly sadistic and sick, they are damn funny and make me laugh out loud. :/ AND BIG COUSIN,THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A SICK PERSON, I THINK ITS YOU INSTEAD,HAHA,AFTER WHAT HAPPENED,HAHAHAHA. OPPS. =X HEH. :))) |