Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:37 PM aha,i want to blog before nehneh reach home :) went sch for some stupid meeting, met nehneh at np bus stop to go bishan to get my baked rice! <3 watch the hulk EH ACTION WAS NICE BUT THE ENDING IS LIKE DAMN LAME -.- TSK sometimes i wish i could slap my stupid stomach, is giving me damn trouble like zzzz, and spoiling everything gah. and i didn't get to eat my baked rice,zomg craves :(( & thanks ah nehneh,for sending me home :))) <333333333 you alot. :))) ook and nehneh,i want,i want TWO ROAST CHICKENs,thank you. i love today! specially for nehneh :) ![]() and we forgot to take pictures, u got so many,and i only have one of you,this is so not fair. :/ STUPID STOMACH U BETTER GET WELL SOON, I WANNA GO ON AN EATING CRAZE. Labels: today was the love |