Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, May 18, 2008, 11:55 PM i know i should be updating more, but i cant seem to find the inspiration. i made cher pissed bcos i was spending too much time on ccas and always cancelled last min on her. SORRY BABE! ilu kissy boo. :) i should change my skin too, since its been eons since i did that. but i just love this skin so much, its the first skin that i never got tired of :) i am screwed for projects and common tests i can just about say bye to my marks for this. but i just can't seem to concentrate. im really really exhausted. its just wearing me out. little by little,slowly but surely. |