Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, May 07, 2008, 11:30 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEL! I love you bestest!:) sometimes i feel i haven given my best for those who cares for me, & i feel i've let my closest friends down :/ and im trying so hard to be neutral, butttt its getting harder by the day. sometimes i just want to snap,and let it all out in her face. but i've got self control :) oh and another thing, i don't respect you at all. get it? im beginning to dislike you. insubordination in the club,you will definitely get. your ideas are dumb,you are fixated on freaking one thing, sometimes,take a step back and know why people around you are acting this way. i've got effing projects,tutorials,lectures and whatnot piling up, i need to go and study with cher, apparently she's facing the same problem :/ & her problem's bigger than mine, one group mate of her is being a bitch.tskkk. & howw can i tell you? im really at my wits end, no matter how many people, no matter what they say, cant you see it has always been you, the only one? the hours just fly by so fast, its not enough. you have something that no one else has;my heart. Its the way you make me feel, tell me,how can i walk away, i don't care what they say im loving you anyway. sorry im complaining so much, today hasn't been good. :( & im feeling really really really down now. Labels: Its the way you make me feel |