Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, April 24, 2008, 1:54 PM second day of bunking at cousin's house, i totally loveeeee it :)) staying with my cousin is the love :)) but im living damn unhealthy too i just ate one whole big bag of lays sour cream and onion :/ & now im cooking 5 eggs together to make one biggggg egg? haha ok whatever :) my cousin say i used too many emotions when im blogging. -.- :) :( :/ alot ah big cousin. tsk. SPEAKING OF ANDREW, i wanna go for the party! i wanna seeee the club house. but big cousin gave some stupid,lame and dumb reason why i cannot go, over protective please. :/ ; the more i look the more i think R&J are bimbos. and hahaha,why should i be threatened by her? -.- lame can. i know what im capable of, so much more than her. in every every sense baby. as each day goes by &im hanging on, by just a thin thread of will. Labels: im tiring.. |