Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Monday, April 07, 2008, 11:11 AM oh my goodness, timt and janice special today was awesome. timt: i'd be going NS soon,so i want to sing one song for Jesus before i lose my voice" hahaha,so sweet. timt played the piano and sang,his voice is damn nice. janice played guitar,the duet was awesome. after tt went to lim chukang, this crazy guy wanted to sell a big big plot of land to my uncle for just $600,000! zomg,that's so freaking cheap. went to see the land,its big bigger huge. its like u can build 2 big bungalows there, and have ample space left over for a garden,swimming pool,etc. so the cousins were actually discussing about buying it and let the dogs run wild there. its mostly a farming area actually. and that place reminds me of cambodia :( awww,the memories *sniff. but anyway,i'd be going back to cambodia in sep so i can wait!:) then we stuck our hands inside this big tank filled with guppies, and they came and nibbled at our hands! they were so pretty and friendly! :DD then uncle mike said "adeline ah,your hands the dirtiest,see so many guppies come to your hands." -.- i made him stuck his hand inside,and the reason why no guppies came to his hand? because he kept moving it ON PURPOSE. tsk. my hand was like practically still. spa therapy! our hands felt so smooth after that. HAHAHA :DD walked the whole place, nothing makes me happier than trekking in the woods. but i was walking there in skirt and sandals damnit. i miss BIG COUSIN! he's in taiwan ns-ing. ;( mtb,trekking nada without him. :/ then told them to drop me at lck ch graveyard alone. i still miss andy. i know its already been five long years. i miss him so so so much. and i really really wish i could just talk to him again. to see his smile,hear his voice. just sat there for 2 hours. They can take tomorrow and the plans we made They can take the music that we never play All the broken dreams take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday They can take the future that we'll never know They can take the places that we said we will go All the broken dreams take everything Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday And when I find the world of real emotion has surrounded me The many things that you taught me then Will always be enough to get me through the pain Because of you I am strong enough to know I'm not alone I thought our days would last forever But it wasnt our destiny Cause in my mind we had so much time, but I was so wrong No I can believe thatI can still find the strengh in the moments we made Im lookin back on yesterday |