Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Thursday, May 01, 2008, 2:48 PM ipod is screwed up,went to ask how much will it take to repair my ipod, cos apparently,the screen is full of lines, the man told me once the warranty is up, you have to pay the full price at which you bought it;just to repair it,which is 348$ like wth? :/ :( ; they try to pull me away but they don't know the truth my heart's crippled by the vein that i keep on closing keep bleeding love. & |