Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 7:28 PM im happy :) firstly,everything's ok with cher,clement and me :D shan't elaborate,and i really really hope that things like this won't happen again. :) secondly,me and zoel are on talking terms again. <3 & i think its the first time that i actually quarrelled with him. ohwell :/stuff i don't wanna dwell on. :)) im gonna change my handphone tmr! like finally -.- stupid green vision essay i haven't done, i want to play csssssssssssss, zomg, im missing timt,big cousin,kate :( it doesn't even feels like we are together, its like you are shutting me out, from whatever you are going through. i told you before,didn't i, don't dare me to do whatever you don' t want me to do, because i am getting tired of this game, & i will just walk out of your life. i don't wanna care anymore. im so sick of this, if that's what you really want me to do, then tell me. OH AND HAPPY 21ST TO SAMUEL!! :)) sorry i couldnt go to your party :( |