Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, April 18, 2008, 1:48 PM blogger gave me a scare :/ wanted to blog ystd,but it said my blog was going to be removed due to some post spam stuff,they thought an automated robot was actually blogging -.- had to send a stupid email to them,or else my whole blog would be deleted. tsk. i need sleep,i lack sleep,i feel sluggishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. &&& i got tons of homework piling up,oh my goodness second year sucks big time. i miss kissy boo. 'xoxoxoxo.At 3 am you are on my mind, and that's not a good sign. i know its time for me to walk away i know i should not stay. im the one causing you all these emotions, but its getting harder and harder to walk away, as each day passes, and you know i don't wanna walk away either. so tell me now,what do i do? Labels: i gotta do what i gotta do |