Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, March 21, 2008, 1:11 PM cambodia was awesome! the children, tour guides,the sights. went to see S-21 killing fields,& angkor wat,angkor thom! & i know i will miss the children most of all, espc my two babies :(((((((( in fact,im alrd missing them :( will upload pictures in my livejournal or at blogger, tmr or the day after. but im also uber glad to be back in singapore! called cher,raynard,kic,kate,timt,andrew, im just so freaking glad to hear their voices :)) i've got sooooo much to tell u guys! & thanks bca for flooding my email inbox to 278 messages -.- tsk. :) i know you all missed me. :D watching movie with cher tmr! cant wait to see her *jumps jumps* oh and darryl,you are the ultimate funny guy when you are drunk. :) update more later when i collect my thoughts! im feeling a bit jumbled up :/ Labels: how foolish, to be in love with someone who loves someone else. |