Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, March 29, 2008, 4:49 AM 29 march08 hahaha,scarefest! went shopping with cher,and bought this mask to help in the Hi! club camp,nightwalk today :)) ooh can't wait. i hope they dun burst out laughing when they see the mask instead,tsk :/ after going to her cousin's church, walked to ps to take cab,wearing the mask along the way. oh we sure made passer-by-s laughed, people thought we were drunk, we laughed all the way,i swear,it was total madness :))) but it was ultimate fun too. loves kissyboo! but it doesn't looks funny in the pictures , idk. Labels: i miss |