Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Friday, January 18, 2008, 3:50 PM today was freaking shit tired. i overslept today,cabbed to school. ate at sim,then went to raffles hotel, i loooooveee the toilets,i swear they are totally glam! its aircon-ed cold,toilets cubicles are X10 big,they even have hot and cold tap water! hahaha,ok i sound like a lunatic. :/ but really,their toilets come out tops in singapore,glam toilets,imagine that. & when u are walking in sweaty singapore,their toilets are ultimate reliefs. i think we spent, 20-30 mins in there? taking pictures and just chilling,hahaha. :)) i think i have dengue or something,my whole body aches for no particular reason,:/ ate bk, took train back,i swear BIB is really blur. she scared herself for no reason!haha bib if you are reading this remb pooka! "my name is pooka,i live on the second floor.." we were laughing like shit on the train, haha. :) open house duties tmr,sports camp meeting, three projects not done, my life is screwed,ha. stop ur bullshit,it doesn't work anymore. |