Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, January 02, 2008, 11:22 AM ok,i realise i do have some resolutions for 08! 1.Be a happier person. 2.Confident 3.A better GPA than last sem 4.Treasure my loved ones more, 5.Forget the past. see,its so simple, so i hope/think that i can do all that. kic came over today,sat and talked. & she said smth disturbing to me, and im wondering whether i should post it here. hahaha. its nothing serious though, just an observation she made. !!!!! i'll never let my barriers down,i'll never let them know what im feeling POX ON YOU,YOU RUTTED POG PIG. :)) |