Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, January 26, 2008, 11:41 PM im so whoohoo happy cos i got the freaking good news call that wj is out of danger.out of coma, he can sit eat talk and do the normal stuff again. on his way to 100% recovery. :) thank God. & im gonna ld call him when i can! i miss him lots lots lots lots X1000000000000. &i accidentally smashed my ZA true white lotion in my haste. :/ hahaha,but im freaking happy anyway :) i might quit gl to go cambodia, i reaally wanna go thereeeee. toodles ppl,im sleepy like asdlkjhfoh & gonna oink! |