Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, January 12, 2008, 1:35 PM floristry bleeds big time. i managed to snip off quite a bit of my finger flesh today. i was cutting the ribbon off to tie the damn bouquet and i so conveniently slice off my flesh & i think it was hanging by a thread of flesh only? :/ pain la,Dr Koh. & u couldnt give me a better grade for the buckets of blood i lost. :( gah. after school,went to find cheryl at sp. it was freaking crowded,it felt like i was suffocating,pooh. headed down to jurong lib to try to study, apparently i couldnt,i was too tired, slept for quite a while, while cher studied. ate kfc buddy meal,im getting fat :)) ![]() found this pic in my com,LOVES CHERYL! :)
|