Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Sunday, December 16, 2007, 2:12 PM see,i've completely lost my touch for blogging, what with the crashing of my labtop. i don't even think i will change my blogskin frequently, or search for one frequently. i feel different without my lappie, the colour contrast,the keypads. =( and gee,im only one day away from my dreaded day, i need to call up my courage. and my ability to remain like stone,look like stone, i hope its still inside me. shit la,why am i letting my lappy crash affect me, i won't let it affect my mood. :) hahaha,ok i will blog occasionally,get skins changes occasionally, until i get my new lappy which won't be long,like 3 months? hahaha. and maybe the crash was also a wake up call for me,idk. :/ adeline will be strong! http://mylittleartist.livejournal.com |