Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 3:00 PM egad,idk where that idling girl get her quizzes from,everytime i go her blog is like there is another quiz waiting! &this is whoa. 01. Elaborate on your default icon. apple and me,the ultimate :) 02. What's your current relationship status? Single. 03. Ever have a near-death experience? yea. 04. Name an obvious quality you have. reliable?hahaha. 05. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? bleeding love 06. Any celeb you would marry? Josh Hartnett! 07. Who will cut and paste this first? idk, 08. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? ROFL no. 09. Do you wear a watch? Noooo. 10. Do you have anything pierced? Nope. 11. Do you have any tattoos? nope. 12. Do you like pain? depends? 13. Do you like to shop? Love to loads. 14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? KFC Buddy Chicken Meal! :) 15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? Credit Cards idl. 16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? BIB! she's sick,i called to say take care. :) 17. What is on your desktop background? Me and kate on ITP. 18. What is the background on your cell phone? Me and apple pie. 19. Do you like redheads? Love them. 20. Do you know any twins? Haha,my school has many,you see doubles everywhere. 21. Do you have any weird relatives? yea,i have this uncle who loves to smell his toenails.... 22. What was the last movie you watched? Enchanted! 23. What was the last book you read? Beowulf. 24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be lust at first sight? Love at first sight. 25. What's your favorite book? Linda lil mael 26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived? last week. 27. When was the last time you googled your own name? eons ago?and out of curiousity,i just did. :) 28. What was/is your favorite subject at school? ENGLISH. 29. What was is your least favorite subject at school? Maths. phui, 30. Do you like having your photograph taken? when im feeling photogenic. 31. What time were you born? around night/afternoon time?i forgot. 32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity? Noooo., 33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head? 15. 34. Can you Limbo? Yes! 35. Have you ever killed your own dinner? Yes,it was ..... 36. How long have you been living at your current residence? 8 years ++ i think 37. What phobias do you have? shhhh. 38. What's your ideal breakfast? Big buffet 39. Where are you right now? In my room 40. Why do you blog? Because i love to. 41. What would you call your autobiography? Anything But Ordinary. 42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where? 3 weeks,aust,perth. 43. Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..? MSN 44. Do you have flashbacks frequently? sometimes 45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course! :D 46. Which TV character could you be friends with? Totally Spies,Sam 47. What's on your mouse pad? i don't use mouse. 48. What is your ring tone? tattoo, 49. What did you watch on TV last night? Haunted mansion,lame movie -_- 50. Scary movies or happy endings? Both sounds great. how old were you when... FELL IN LOVE? when i was born,i fell in love with my parents. LOST YOUR VIRGINITY? Haven't KISSED SOMEONE? My parents GOT IN A FIGHT? 13. LOST SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU? 12. DRANK ALCOHOL? Never,jolly shandy counted? SMOKED WEED? NEVER WILL. GOT STUNG BY A BEE? Never. WENT TO THE HOSPITAL? When i was born. GOT YOUR HEART BROKEN? -_- LOST A PET? Never had one. GOT ARRESTED? NO. SMOKED A CIGARETTE? NO,HATE SMOKERS BROKE A BONE? p3, GOT JUMPED? NO GOT A JOB? Hoping GOT CHEATED ON? Never CHEATED ON SOMEONE? Never. GOT A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND? never RODE THE CITY BUS? today? WENT TO A CONCERT? i forgot wad MET SOMEONE FAMOUS? idk GOT IN A CAR CRASH? Never DYED YOUR HAIR? Never RODE AN AIRPLANE? 4 WENT TO ANOTHER STATE? 4 How many... LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS HAVE YOU BEEN IN? LOLLOL NONE. TIMES HAS YOUR HEART BEEN BROKEN? idk PETS DO YOU HAVE? nope. PEOPLE DO YOU HATE? really hate? TIMES HAVE YOU GOT DUMPED? 0 TIMES HAVE YOU DUMPED SOMEONE? 0 01. Do you have a good reputation? i hope so. 02. Have you ever cheated? duh yeah 03. Ever made someone cry and laughed? i think/hope so :) 04. Are you confused right now? Like,why am i doing this quiz? 05. Who do you wanna spend the rest of your life with? The One,Family,Friends, 06. Are you single? Yeah. 07. Are you in love? no. 08. How many assholes do you know? i know! 09. Favorite color? blue,black. 11. Who would be the perfect man? Josh hartnett. 12. Who pissed you off today? that short money. 13. When's the last time you cried? One month ago. 14. Are you upset? No,im pretty happy :) 15. Have you ever been depressed? Hahaha,who doesn't? 16. One question that's on your mind? Why? 17. Last phone call? Bib. 18. Last text? Cheryl. 19. Person you're trying to ignore? No one 20. Last death? Danny 21. If you could kiss the last person you kissed, would you? who did i kissed? 22. Do you regret things? yeah,immensely 23. Do you think anyone will read your anwsers? Katie-poo. :) 24. Who would you like to be with right now? Im pretty content with my company right now. 25. Who do you trust? Kate,Andrew,Kic,Apple Pie,Cher,Wei,Raynard. 26. Are you on the phone? nope 27. Who would you like to fall asleep to on the phone? i try not to,though it would be nice ?:) 28. Do you forgive easily? Yeah. 29. What's on your mind? christmas 30. If you could apologize to anyone right now, who would it be? the ones that i hurt. 31. Do you like cheese? Yeah. 32. Are you curently bored? Why do you think im doing this? 33. In the past five days, what would you go back and change? nth, 34. Are you honest? Yup. 35. Are you believable? Yes 36. What are you listening to? Come to me 37. Are you a bad girlfriend/boyfriend? Nope!(: 38. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? um,i've never heard that myth before 39. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone? idk 40. Ever been in a car wreck? no,don't want to 41. Were you popular in high school? idk? 42. Have you ever been on a blind date? no,don't want to 43. Are looks important? 40% important 44. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yea,i love them 45. By what age would you like to be married? 24 46. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? hello slut/gigolo 47. Have you ever made a mistake? Many 48. Are you a good tipper? Yes? 49. What's the most you have spent for a haircut? 20+Bucks 50. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Erm,yucks? 51. Have you ever peed in public? Hell,yeah.,when i was small. :D 52. What song do you want played at your funeral? Love me-Colin Raye 53. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I swear i won't be 54. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Buffet at Marche 55. Beatles or Stones? Beatles. 56. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who? Im not that mean 57. What are your plans for the future? No more damn studies. 58. Do you walk around the house naked? when i was young 59. If you were an animal what would you be? A cheetah 60. Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf 61. Do you have any special talents? Yes,I can read your mind 62. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Wash feet and hands 63. Do you like horror or comedy? both! 64. Are you missing anyone? yea,the kuku who gave me this quiz. 65. If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do? What? 66. Where do you want to live when you are old? New Zealand. 67. Who is the person you can count on the most? Kate,Andrew,apple pie,kic. 68. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? JOSH HARTNETT. 69. What did you dream last night? Nothing? 70. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis and Soccer 71. Are you named after anyone? Yes,Aladdin. 72. Have you ever been in love? No. 73. Do you sing in the shower? I love to.just ask the neighbour next door. 74. Have you ever been arrested? No. 75. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas! 76. Would you ever get plastic surgery? NO. 77. Have you ever caught a fish? yes,fishing is boring. Your Boy Side [x] You love hoodies [ ] You love jeans. [ ] Dogs are better than cats. [ ] It's hilarious when people get hurt [x] You've played with/against boys on a team [ ] Shopping is torture [ ] Sad movies suck. [ ] You own an X-Box. [x] Played with Hot Wheels cars as a kid. [x] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. [ ] You own a DS, PS2 or Sega. [ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. [x] You watch sports on TV. [x] Gory movies are cool. [ ] You go to your dad for advice. [ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps. [x] You like going to football games. [ ] You used to/do collect baseball cards. [ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear. [ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. [x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. [x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think. [x] Sports are fun. [x] Talk with food in your mouth. [ ] Wear boxers. Total = 11 Your Girl Side [ ] You wear lip gloss. [x] You love to shop. [] You wear eyeliner. [x] You have some of the same shirts in different colors. [ ] You wear the color pink. [ ] Go to your mom for advice. [x] You consider cheerleading a sport. [ ] You hate wearing the color black. [x] You like hanging out at the mall. [x] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. [x] You like wearing jewelry. [x] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. [x] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. [x] You don't like the movie Star Wars. [x] You are/were in cheerleading, gymnastics or dance. [x] It takes you around 1 hour to shower, get dressed, and put on make-up and accessories. [x] You smile a lot more than you should. [x] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. [x] You care about what you look like. [x] You like wearing dresses when you can. [x] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne [x] You wear girl underwear. [ ] Used to play with dolls as little kid. [x] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy of it. [ ] Like taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone/camera when you're bored. Total: 18. If I were a month I would be: october If I were a day of the week I would be: friday If I were a time of day I would be: 12am If I were a planet I would be: venus If I were a sea animal I would be: a dolphin If I were a direction I would be: west If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a rocking chair If I were a sin I would be: greed If I were a historical figure I would be: Queen Elizabeth If I were a liquid I would be: apple juice If I were a stone, I would be: Opal If I were a tree, I would be: durian tree .If I were a bird, I would be: a swan If I were a tool, I would be: a screwdriver If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A daisy If I were a kind of weather, I would be: summer If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A goddess If I were a musical instrument, I would be: drums If I were an animal, I would be: Cheetah If I were a color, I would be: blue If I were a vegetable, I would be: Lettuce If I were a sound, I would be: Music If I were an element, I would be: fire If I were a car, I would be: lamborgini If I were a song, I would be: over it I were a movie, I would be directed by: Stephen If I were a book, I would be written by: Linda lil mael If I were a food, I would be: icecream If I were a place, I would be: newzealand If I were a material, I would be: silk um nono,velvet. If I were a taste, I would be: spicy If I were a scent, I would be: Britney Spears-Midnight fantasy If I were a religion, I would be: Christian If I were a word, I would be: exotic If I were an object, I would be: a ipod If I were a body part I would be: eyes If I were a facial expression I would be: smile:) If I were a subject in school I would be: english If I were a cartoon character I would be: Sam f I were a shape I would be a: circle If I were a number I would be:8 ___________________________________________ So, what did you do all day? School,slack What is the most expensive thing you've bought recently? forgot Last concert (or show) you attended: Forgot Lastthing you've gotten in the mail lately: my phone bill Describe your favorite article of clothing: Exotic Last video game played: Metal Slug How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group? Many. What's for dinner? KFC chicken buddy meal :) Do you have any collections? yeah What was the last board game you played? Scrabble,Game of life Do you subscribe to any magazines? Nope Last movie you saw at a theater: Enchanted Last movie you watched at home: Haunted mansion What was the last thing you created: i forgot. Are you reading any books right now? yea. Do you remember your favorite book from childhood? Yeah,little red riding hood. What do you do when you can't fall asleep? Listen to music Are you more likely to read a book you've never read before if it's been made into a movie? yea. What's that noise? my father playing metal slug X on desktop Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't anymore because their style of music changed too much? no. Isn't there another appropriate response for "I love you" besides "I love you, too."? haha,yea. Do you like it when old ladies refer to you as "Dear", or "Hon", or "Sugar"? Yes,of course:) What is your favorite physical flaw: there can be favourite flaws?? Share random fact about yourself: i like action games What's the best field trip you ever went on? cant remb How old is "old" to you? 40 What was the last free thing you've gotten? antivirus ? What's your favorite black and white movie? Charlie Chaplin,hahahaha. What color would you like to bleed? Red.other colours will be disgusting If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be? Celestial Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death? Somehow I wear pink: very seldom I have dyed my hair: no I've danced around in my underwear: nooooooo I like(d) the Spice Girls: yes I wear makeup: Nope. I’ve snuck out to meet boys: Cousins counted? I keep a diary: Used to I love chocolate: haha who doesn't? chick flicks make me cry: they made me puke I’ve drank because of a guy: Never will;not worth it :) I still need my girl time: definitely! It takes me at least an hour to get ready: yes I still have sleepovers w/ my girls: Yup I love doing my hair: Yes :) Guys suck: Most. My boyfriend's better than yours: Yes,im sure in a few years time haha:) Trucks are pretty much hot: Yucks I have low self-esteem: NO High self esteem? HAHAHA,sometimes I’ve given a guy a fake number: yes I’ve been honked at going down the road: haha yup I’ve been hit on in public: nope I’ve been called a slut: No I probably deserved being called a slut: no gone commando: nope! I've been asked for my number by a guy I’ve just met: no? I've asked a guy for his number who I just met: Nope. I like pop music: yes! I love singing: L.O.V.E it hahaha I love dancing: yes baby I’ve pulled hair when I got in a fight: when i was small:) Football players are hot: yes totally I have my belly button pierced: no. I have a tattoo: no ***** What was the subject-title of your latest Blogger post? i don't put titles Does the title pertain to what the post was about? - Is music an integral part of your life? Yes! zomg What movie made you look at the world through a different light? idk maybe mean girls?didn't know people could be so materialistic. What movie made you cry like no other? the cartoon Tarzan Where do you stand, in the scheme of things? In the thick of? What is one quirk about you? i love the smell of new books /magazines What is the most memorable line of lyrics to you? if we never try,how would we ever know?(yes how?) Do you like people? yup. What about Shakespeare; what do you think about him? i think he's deep,but annoying What's your favorite part about your room? Beddies what's looking at you? god What do you want out of your time on Earth? Joy and love What's something odd about you? idk? ***** best part about winter: wearing boots, gloves ,cute hats(: what posters do you have in your room? simple plan,blue,and some poster from the zoo what do you hear right now? daddy playing slug metal! if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? carrot juice does anything hurt on your body? nope ever take candy from someone? i grabbed :)) what's your job position called? Student:/ what size do you wear? XS,S,M do you own a camera phone? yes when's your birthday? 22OCT! what was your elementary school's mascot? peeing pants what's your favorite bottled water? none. what's the next event you're going to and when? Christmas :) do you exercise as much as you should? no,im lazy did you attend your high school prom? Soon. would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated? maybe :) something red within 5 feet of you? PJs what are some of your hidden talents? not telling,its suppose to be hidden right? the weirdest thing you've seen this week? i cant rem right or left handed? right! sparkly things? COOL do you look good in yellow? i love yellow so,i do :))) do you sing? haha yea ever sang in front of a crowd? ooh yea. do you dance? woot,i love dancing. name a sexy musician. Mozart? least favorite color? PINK do you want to get married? YES! at what age do you want to get married? 24 ketchup or mustard? Mustard have a best friend? When I was in primary school one place you want to travel to? New Zealand if you could have anything right now, what would it be? LOTS OF money if you could marry anyone: josh Hartnett how perfect is your boyfriend? ask him,he's over in aust ![]() ![]() ![]() spastic :/ update tmr,i spent over 2 hours doing this quiz! |