Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Saturday, November 10, 2007, 4:22 PM once i get the pics i will upload.tmr i shall blog about 1)my lilies! :) photos. 2)deepavali at kavidha's house. (if i get the photos) 3)sports camp gl training today which was ..... and cher came to my sch today! apparently she wanted to kill time before heading to holland V to board games. intro-ed her to my frens they all exclaimed how tall she was. ate at libary,then played com games. sent her off before heading home to change. and the rest is sports camp blah blah blah. tmr. and anybody knows,why the hell does my left upper eyelid keeps twitching? it has been like that since yesterday all the way to now. every few minutes.and its freaking irritating. AND IT TWITCH AGAIN! grrr. i checked it up on the internet today and it says it might be hypertension/high blood pressure?! oh no,im too young to get that. i will just trust my instincts and believe that im tired. cheers people. :/ my blood is still boiling. |