Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 2:30 PM i have this insaneable urge to blog again. westlife have a new album and i didn't know?! eek! until kic told me.gahhhh. week have been hectic for me what with projects,and tests coming up. the good news is that i dun have common test week! means no test no tests no papers no stress no high blood pressure no tests! ain't that gd news? :) hahaha. so eat your hearts out,those who have. :D haha nah,im not that bad. do ur best! yawwwnn. alrighty im getting sleepy. so toodles im off to bed. ps.i'll reply tags(if there are any) another time? i cant see my tagboard for nuts.is it only my com or wad?oh gee,screw my com.sheesh. |