Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons
adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥
|
AdelineMG(: Pixie dust.
I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons adelinegan@hotmail.comView My Complete Profile♥ |
|
|
Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 10:44 AM hello people! my labtop is running and working fine again. :) of course,going so long without blogging,there are ample! things to talk about. so,for those who know what's wrong with my com,well,you know. i'll blog back later,when i have all my dumb programs installed,and currently they are all on a damn strike against me. all not installing,error script errors,blahblah. i will make you bend to my will! muahaha. :) oh well,im a computer smart person,im sure i can figure it out. :/ later folks. |