AdelineMG(:
Pixie dust.

I go by the name Adeline and im not any ordinary girl you see on the streets. I'm always an original, never a copy. ♥balloons

adelinegan@hotmail.com
View My Complete Profile♥
Profile
Links
Tagboard
Miscs
Thursday, October 11, 2007, 3:10 AM

im a sleepwalking zombie now.
i reached home at 4am,slept at 6am.
left the house at 1.45 to go night cycling.
and i banged into a lampost.
did i mention brickland road is really nice to cycle at night?
we went zig zagging and didn't really care whether there were any cars on the road.
a map to suicide.
and when he knew what we were doing,he called and scolded me and told me to
cycle safe.
its nice to know someone's concerned. :)
my hp sounds pretty loud in the dead night.
what with my ringtone ;"katherine mcphee singing over it"
i love that song.
and now i love it even more.
in fact i love it so much that i will change my blog song :)

I'm over your lies
And I'm over your games
I'm over you asking me
When you know I'm not okay
You call me at night
And I pick up the phone
And though you be tellin' me
I know you're not alone
Oh and that's why your eyes
I'm over it
Your smileI'm over it
RealizedI'm over it, I'm over it
I'm over

(Chorus)
you to be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Because I'm so over(I'm so over it)
Movin' on and it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
I'm so over it

I'm over your hands
And I'm over your mouth
Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt
Oh and that's why your world
I'm over it
So sureI'm over it
I'm not your girl
I'm over it, I'm over it
I'm over

(Chorus)
Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Because I'm so over(I'm so over it)
Moving on and it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
So over it
I'm so over it

(Bridge)
(Oh) Don't call, Don't come by
Ain't no use don't ask me why
You'll never change
There'll be no more crying in the rain
No, Oh oh
I'm over it

(Chorus)
Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, Read my lips‘Because I'm so over(I'm so over it)
Movin' on and it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
So over it
I'm so over it
I'm over it
Wanting you to be wanting me,
No that ain't no way to be,
How I feel, read my lips
Because I'm so over(I'm so over it)
Movin' on and it's my time
you never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
So over it


kic,i got a super big smile and hug for you.
so please hang on,everything would be alright.

going to watch resident evil -extinction! with my dearie tmr.
i cant cant wait. :)
_ _ more hours to go.
i cant count. :/
Older Posts Newer Posts